emendation n : a correction by emending; a correction resulting from critical editing
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The act of altering for the better, or correcting what is erroneous or faulty; correction; improvement.
- Alteration by editorial criticism, as of a text so as to give a better reading; removal of errors or corruptions from a document; as, the book might be improved by judicious emendations.
Improve means to make something better. It may also refer to:
- Achievement Improvement Monitor, an Australian educational testing system
- Improvement trust
- Ontario Swine Improvement
- Organic Crop Improvement Association
- South Improvement Company, a railroad-oil-related Pennsylvania corporation in the early 1870s
- Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League
emendation in Korean: 개선